Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Pirates v. Ninjas

Or, a tale of the best birthday ever. By Moxie the Pirate.

*** Before you continue, you need to get pumped. I mean really pumped. ***

First, I was attacked by ninjas. Then I was kidnapped by Pirates. Then we arrived at The Blue Mermaid, in Portsmouth NH. Our waitress took our drink orders, which were all totally ridiculous girl-drink-drunk-drinks, then left for a long time while we were regalled by readings of scripts from Real Ultimate Power. (click on no, just once. Just for fun . . . Ha! You're a baby!)

Then I received the best presents ever. Then we ordered some food.

Lady A's meal: Island Rubbed Grilled Pork Loin (I'm cheating and using the online menu. I don't remember at all - so feel free to correct me.)

IMGP5274

The Count's Shrimp

IMGP5273

Wasabi's meal.

IMGP5272


From the Puffy sleaves I surmise this is Solids' meal. Note the emphatic hand gestures. I guess it is some sort of barbecue.

IMGP5271

Zeus' meal of three vegetarian sides. I think she liked her green beans, but that is her favorite vegetable anyway. I vaguely recall her being 'meh' about both forms of sweet potato, but I'm not sure. Honestly, I don't know what I was paying attention to that night but it wasn't the food for once - I was much more interested in the conversation and the entertainment.

IMGP5270

Mycroft's meal. I *loved* this barbecue not as barbecue but just the sweetness of it in general. Mycroft was mad because he ordered it hot and it wasn't hot in the slightest. I think it was supposed to be Jamaican Jerk but it wasn't at all, so in that regard it was very dissapointing.

IMGP5268

I forget what these were. Prag4 ordered them and I sat next to him so I got to eat one. They were pretty good. Apparently I wanted you to see a ginormous photo of them.

IMGP5275

My sort of fish tacos.

IMGP5277


My garlic mashed potatoes. Ok.

IMGP5276


The wonderful chocolate cake.

IMGP5279

Prag 4 and Hot Sauce! also ordered bowls of chowder, which they liked but judged as soupier than chowdier.

And then the Pirates busted out and kicked all the Ninjas asses. The ninjas exploded because of all the blood pressure in their boners and then the sharks came because of all the blood and ate their carcasses.

The end.

No comments: